For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
NAATI Translation Test Preparation

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "NAATI Translation Test Preparation".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

earlyesther
earlyesther
Local time: 03:51
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Advanced Standing Jan 18, 2016

Hi Vanda,

Do you offer course/consultation for people who are looking for NAATI accreditation by advanced standing?
Personally, I would like to know how to choose the translation to be submitted for the evaluation, how to choose the referee, etc.

Thanks

Anna Herbst
Anna Herbst  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 07:51
English to Swedish
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
NAATI Accreditation tests stop by 30 Sep 2017, new Certification tests to start Feb 2018 Jul 24, 2017

Those of you interested in obtaining NAATI credentials should be aware that the Accreditation system is about to be made obsolete with a new Certification system taking its place in January 2018. There are some major changes happening, so I suggest you read up on the NAATI website at https://www.naati.com.au/ to get an understanding of what it all means and then decide if you still want to go for the Accreditat... See more
Those of you interested in obtaining NAATI credentials should be aware that the Accreditation system is about to be made obsolete with a new Certification system taking its place in January 2018. There are some major changes happening, so I suggest you read up on the NAATI website at https://www.naati.com.au/ to get an understanding of what it all means and then decide if you still want to go for the Accreditation or wait until the Certification is up and running.
Hopefully Vanda will be available to run a training program for those taking the tests under the Certification system as well.

Wishing you all the best,
Anna
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
NAATI Accreditation tests stop by 30 Sep 2017, new Certification tests to start Feb 2018 Jul 25, 2017

Anna Herbst wrote:

Those of you interested in obtaining NAATI credentials should be aware that the Accreditation system is about to be made obsolete with a new Certification system taking its place in January 2018. There are some major changes happening, so I suggest you read up on the NAATI website at https://www.naati.com.au/ to get an understanding of what it all means and then decide if you still want to go for the Accreditation or wait until the Certification is up and running.
Hopefully Vanda will be available to run a training program for those taking the tests under the Certification system as well.

Wishing you all the best,
Anna

Hi Anna,

Thank you for letting me know.

In the mean time, let me hide this training session until the major changes are implemented. Thanks again!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

NAATI Translation Test Preparation

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »