For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Traduction financière: introduction à la finance islamique

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Traduction financière: introduction à la finance islamique".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

cathyjdavies
cathyjdavies  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:18
English to French
Unable to be there for the live conference Dec 6, 2016

Chère Laëtita,
J'aimerais beaucoup assister à cette formation mais je ne suis pas disponible jeudi après-midi, est-il possible de m'inscrire et de recevoir la présentation en vidéo et la présentation PowerPoint électroniquement ?
Merci

Cathy Davies

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF

cathyjdavies wrote:

Chère Laëtita,
J'aimerais beaucoup assister à cette formation mais je ne suis pas disponible jeudi après-midi, est-il possible de m'inscrire et de recevoir la présentation en vidéo et la présentation PowerPoint électroniquement ?
Merci

Cathy Davies

Hello Cathy,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Indeed, if you do not attend the live session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and to the ppt file used on the webinar; a certificate of attendance will become available for download from your ProZ.com profile main page.

Hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any doubts. Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

cathyjdavies
English to French

Perfect, thank you.

Cathy

Laetitia ZUMSTEIN
Laetitia ZUMSTEIN  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 15:18
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
Unable to be there for the live conference Dec 7, 2016

cathyjdavies wrote:

Chère Laëtita,
Merci

Cathy Davies

Dear Cathie
No pb at all. In any case, you can also contact me after in case you may have questions after you got access to the training material.
Kind regards,
Laetitia

Laetitia ZUMSTEIN
France
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
References Dec 9, 2016

Hi everybody,
here below you will find a list of references:
-http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/aaoifi.asp
- http://aaoifi.com/?lang=en
-http://www.acerfi.org/
- Les Cahiers de la finance islamique de l'Université de Strasbourg

cathyjdavies
English to French
Thank you Dec 15, 2016

Thank you, Laetitia, for your offer. Once I have received the presentation and gone through it, I will let you know if I have any question. Much appreciated.
Kind regards
Cathy

cathyjdavies
English to French
Access to video/PPT Dec 21, 2016

Hello,
Do you know when I will have access to the video and have the PPT? Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Cathy

Laetitia ZUMSTEIN
France
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
Access to video/PPT Dec 21, 2016

cathyjdavies wrote:

Hello,
Do you know when I will have access to the video and have the PPT? Thank you very much.
Kind regards

Hi
As I had to do for all other attendees, I sent myself the presentation. Could you please send me an email so that I can sent it directly?
Regarding the video, I asked Helen for support...

Kind regards
Laetitia
Cathy

Eoghan McMonagle
Eoghan McMonagle  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Unable to access Dec 21, 2016

Hi, I registered and paid for this course but I am unable to access the video and the ppt. How can I gain access to it?

Kind regards,
Eoghan Mc Monagle

Laetitia ZUMSTEIN
France
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
Unable to access Dec 21, 2016

Eoghan McMonagle wrote:

Hi, I registered and paid for this course but I am unable to access the video and the ppt. How can I gain access to it?

Kind regards,
Eoghan Mc Monagle

Hi
Unfortunately, I am not able to publish it myself as lons as the moderator does not do it.
I can send you the presentation per email if you send me an email via proz giving me your email adress.
I am really sorry for this inconvenience all of you encountered
Laetitia

cathyjdavies
English to French
My email address Dec 22, 2016

Hi Laetitia,

My email address is [email protected].

Thank you very much

Kind regards

Cathy

Esther Y Meugang K
Esther Y Meugang K  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:18
Member (2015)
English to French
Accès à la vidéo Feb 12, 2017

Bonjour,

J'aurais aimer avoir accès à la vidéo pour savoir lequel de vos prochains séminaires serait approprié pour moi. Mais hélas! Est-ce possible d'obtenir la présentation par email? Mon email est [email protected].
Merci
Esther Meugang

Laetitia ZUMSTEIN
France
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
Accès à la vidéo Feb 12, 2017

2efficient wrote:

Bonjour,

J'aurais aimer avoir accès à la vidéo pour savoir lequel de vos prochains séminaires serait approprié pour moi. Mais hélas! Est-ce possible d'obtenir la présentation par email? Mon email est [email protected].
Merci
Esther Meugang

Bonjour Esther
La vidéo est normalement disponible dans votre espace: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/14119
Le cours de demain est le même que celui que vous avez suivi.
Celui que vous n'avez pas suivi encore est en avril, sur la finance islamique. J'en prépare d'autres sur les OPCVM

[Edited at 2017-02-12 09:46 GMT]

Katia CULOT
Katia CULOT  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Problème d'Accès à la vidéo May 2, 2017

Bonjour Laetitia,
J'ai suivi votre cours sur la finance islamique le 8 décembre dernier et comme le propose normalement Proz, j'aurais voulu avoir accès et revisionner la vidéo. Le sujet était très intéressant.
Pourtant, bien que vos autres cours soient disponibles sur le site Proz, celui-ci ne l'est toujours pas. C'est étonnant.
Je vois d'après les mails échangés avec d'autres participants qu'il serait possible de l'obtenir par mail. Si tel est le cas, voici mon adresse
... See more
Bonjour Laetitia,
J'ai suivi votre cours sur la finance islamique le 8 décembre dernier et comme le propose normalement Proz, j'aurais voulu avoir accès et revisionner la vidéo. Le sujet était très intéressant.
Pourtant, bien que vos autres cours soient disponibles sur le site Proz, celui-ci ne l'est toujours pas. C'est étonnant.
Je vois d'après les mails échangés avec d'autres participants qu'il serait possible de l'obtenir par mail. Si tel est le cas, voici mon adresse [email protected].

Merci par avance!

Katia
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Problème d'Accès à la vidéo May 3, 2017

KatLOT wrote:

Bonjour Laetitia,
Je vois d'après les mails échangés avec d'autres participants qu'il serait possible de l'obtenir par mail. Si tel est le cas, voici mon adresse [email protected].

Merci par avance!

Katia

Hello Katia,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Please find access to the video here http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos I have checked the page and see that the video should work fine for you, please see a screenshot. Please make sure you are logged in the website when watching the video. If the video is not running, please check if you Flash Player is up-to-date or try another browser. If the issue persists, please submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/

I see you are mentioning your email address in the forum post. Please note that we usually suggest site user not to show it publicly, that's why, for instance, it is not possible to make your email address visible in the "contact" section of the profile. This is designed as a means of security, to protect your address from spammers.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traduction financière: introduction à la finance islamique

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »