For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

María
María
Spain
Local time: 19:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
Spell check and Adaptive Feb 28, 2017

Hi Ulrike,

I am a new user of Trados 2017. I am trying to use the spell check for my language combination (English - Spanish) but it doesn´t work. Will you show us how to configure the spell checker? do we need to install our own dictionary?.

Also, I am not able to use Adaptive, although I followed all the steps to configure it. Will you cover this in your training?.

Many thanks.

I am looking forward to attending your training.

Best regards
... See more
Hi Ulrike,

I am a new user of Trados 2017. I am trying to use the spell check for my language combination (English - Spanish) but it doesn´t work. Will you show us how to configure the spell checker? do we need to install our own dictionary?.

Also, I am not able to use Adaptive, although I followed all the steps to configure it. Will you cover this in your training?.

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Maria
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Spell check and Adaptive Feb 28, 2017

María Jesús Gómez wrote:

Hi Ulrike,

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Maria

Hi Maria,

Sorry to intrude but I believe this topic has been discussed in the forums. Have you tried searching them? Good data available in discussion here as well http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support-65.html

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

María
María
Spain
Local time: 19:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks! Mar 1, 2017

Thanks Helen.

I read some posts about Trados spell check but they were written in 2009. I don´t know if the same will still apply to Trados 2017.

Best regards,
Maria

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Spell check and Adaptive Mar 21, 2017

María Jesús Gómez wrote:

Thanks Helen.

I read some posts about Trados spell check but they were written in 2009. I don´t know if the same will still apply to Trados 2017.

Best regards,
Maria

Hi Maria,

You may post this question in the forum so that this topic is discussed among translators who already worked with the new CAT tool version. Please note that SDL Community Support members also provide support and useful information on this forum.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »