For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Practical Examples and Specific Challenges for Sports Games Localisation

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Practical Examples and Specific Challenges for Sports Games Localisation".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Anna Golub
Anna Golub
Italy
Local time: 00:36
Italian to English
+ ...
No link to training Aug 1, 2017

Hello, i didn't get a link to go to the training "Practical examples and specific chalenges for sports games localisation". Can you send it to me, please? Thank you.

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 01:36
SITE STAFF
You will have unlimited access to the video Aug 2, 2017

Anna Golub wrote:

Hello, i didn't get a link to go to the training "Practical examples and specific chalenges for sports games localisation". Can you send it to me, please? Thank you.

Dear Anna,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

A join link was sent to all attendees earlier and the last reminder was sent 1 hour before the course.

A link to the video and handouts will be emailed to all attendees within one working week after the session. Once the video is released and shared, you will have unlimited access to the session.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Yana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Practical Examples and Specific Challenges for Sports Games Localisation

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »