Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 21:46
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 19, 2017

Dear Collegues,
I've seen there are other CATs which propose a translated segment based on the TMs and the termbases (glossaries) as well as other documents (source and target) previously translated.

This accelerates a lot the translation task.

I perform the "translate all" but the result is different. Maybe, I should use a lower fuzzy match threshold? Or I don' tuse this feature in the best way.

Do you have any hint about this?

Thanks<
... See more
Dear Collegues,
I've seen there are other CATs which propose a translated segment based on the TMs and the termbases (glossaries) as well as other documents (source and target) previously translated.

This accelerates a lot the translation task.

I perform the "translate all" but the result is different. Maybe, I should use a lower fuzzy match threshold? Or I don' tuse this feature in the best way.

Do you have any hint about this?

Thanks
Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro 4 and automatic assembling of target segments

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »