Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Proposed changes to the mode where answerers decide the term to accept ("first validated answer")
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Alison MacG
Alison MacG  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:29
German to English
+ ...
PRO/non-PRO Jan 24, 2020

Tom in London wrote:

In the new Kudoz thing I can't find the option to reclassify the question as PRO / non-PRO. Where is it?

This is now hidden behind an icon. Clicking on the pen and paper icon bottom right of the question box reveals 3 options - Edit question, Reverse language pair, Mark as PRO/non-PRO.

Did you find the answer to your earlier question?

Tom in London wrote:

One thing that seems to be missing (so far) is the "call to this question" option that enables you to flag it up to one of the moderators. Or am I just unable to find it?

The right-hand side bar now contains a box showing the moderators. Clicking on the relevant profile picture reveals the Call to this question option

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:29
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Thanks Alison Jan 24, 2020

Thanks Alison for those two answers. The new arrangement is not exactly intuitive (or I wouldn't have needed to ask).

Alison MacG

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 00:29
SITE FOUNDER
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Alison Jan 24, 2020

Tom in London wrote:

Thanks Alison for those two answers. The new arrangement is not exactly intuitive (or I wouldn't have needed to ask).

Sorry I missed your question, Tom. Thanks for answering that, Alison.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proposed changes to the mode where answerers decide the term to accept ("first validated answer")

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »