Uploading Sdlxliff files to Memoq Web
Thread poster: Baran Keki
Baran Keki
Baran Keki  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 05:32
English to Turkish
Mar 24, 2021

Is there a way to upload sdlxliff files to Memoq Web?

Baran Keki
Baran Keki  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 05:32
English to Turkish
TOPIC STARTER
.. Mar 25, 2021

So nobody has used Memoq Web then?

Ruchira Raychaudhuri
Ruchira Raychaudhuri  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 03:32
Member (2008)
Dutch to English
If client sends the prepared file.. Mar 25, 2021

I work with a client who uses MemoQ Web. They prepare the file such that I can work on it in Trados Studio. So the file comes to me in the .mqxliff or .xlf format. I sent the same file back and they can upload it to MemoQ Web.
I think you need to have a memoQ project manager and memoQ server version to do this kind of export & import between
... See more
I work with a client who uses MemoQ Web. They prepare the file such that I can work on it in Trados Studio. So the file comes to me in the .mqxliff or .xlf format. I sent the same file back and they can upload it to MemoQ Web.
I think you need to have a memoQ project manager and memoQ server version to do this kind of export & import between MemoQ Web & Studio: see https://docs.memoq.com/current/en/Places/import-sdl-studio-package.html

Hope this helps!
Collapse

Baran Keki

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Uploading Sdlxliff files to Memoq Web

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »