memoq license upgrade
Thread poster: Buck
Buck
Buck
Netherlands
Local time: 18:47
Dutch to English
Aug 25, 2019

my current version is 7.8.179. I extended my support and maintenance agreement, so it is now current. I got an email stating that my payment had been processed and that I could download the TP of my choice. I thought that meant I could upgrade to the latest version, but I'm having doubts. Do I need to pay an upgrade fee to get the latest version? I have contacted support @ memoq.com, but I'm not any wiser.
Thanks in advance!

Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 17:47
Danish to English
+ ...
Any version Aug 25, 2019

If your support and maintenance agreement is current, you can download and use any version.

Buck
Buck
Netherlands
Local time: 18:47
Dutch to English
TOPIC STARTER
your reply Aug 26, 2019

Thank you Thomas. That's what I thought. Still in communication with memoq support.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

memoq license upgrade

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »