For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 2: Working with the Supply Chain and Pre-production

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 2: Working with the Supply Chain and Pre-production".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Trans_DE-FR
Trans_DE-FR
Germany
Local time: 09:10
German to English
+ ...
No gotomeeting link // outlook *.ics files are empty Nov 10, 2018

Hallo Ulrike,

I registered and paid for all 4 upcoming courses:
- SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 2: Working with the Supply Chain and Pre-production
- SDL Trados Studio 2019 Intermediate
- SDL Trados Studio 2019 Advanced
- SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating

But, I have not received any gotomeeting link. In addition, the outlook *.ics files in each case are empty (0 KB).

Is there any other way to get the got
... See more
Hallo Ulrike,

- SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 2: Working with the Supply Chain and Pre-production

But, I have not received any gotomeeting link. In addition, the outlook *.ics files in each case are empty (0 KB).

Is there any other way to get the gotomeeting links for these courses?

Thanks and regards,

Maria
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
No gotomeeting link // outlook *.ics files are empty Nov 13, 2018

quadrivium wrote:

Hallo Ulrike,

Is there any other way to get the gotomeeting links for these courses?

Thanks and regards,

Maria

Hello Maria,

The join link has been issued for this course to your email address. Please submit a support request at https://www.proz.com/support if it has not been delivered yet. Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

Trans_DE-FR
Trans_DE-FR
Germany
Local time: 09:10
German to English
+ ...
No gotomeeting link // outlook *.ics files are empty Nov 14, 2018

I still haven't received any links: here is the support ticket FYI: https://www.proz.com/ticket/585817 Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 2: Working with the Supply Chain and Pre-production

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »