For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
How to Transcribe and Translate Subtitles in DotSub

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "How to Transcribe and Translate Subtitles in DotSub".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Corbett AM
Corbett AM  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 21:49
French to English
+ ...
Dotsub account necessary? If so what type? Apr 8, 2021

Hello there,

I am thinking of buying this video. I actually already have an account with Dotsub. It's just the basic type so I am wondering if this basic level of account is enough to follow this training video. I don't want to upgrade unnecessarily. Thanks.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Dotsub account necessary? If so what type? Apr 9, 2021

Corbett AM wrote:

Hello there,

I am thinking of buying this video. I actually already have an account with Dotsub. It's just the basic type so I am wondering if this basic level of account is enough to follow this training video. I don't want to upgrade unnecessarily. Thanks.

Hi Corbett,

Thank you for considering ProZ.com Training.

The one-hour video presentation will cover the main features of the tool and explain how it works. The trainer will be giving some basic insights for those who are starting to use the tool.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

All the best,
Helen

Corbett AM
Corbett AM  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 21:49
French to English
+ ...
Thanks Apr 9, 2021

Thanks Helen,

I'll take it from this response that a basic account with Dotsub will do, if I am not going to hear from the trainer herself.

Kind regards
Anne Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to Transcribe and Translate Subtitles in DotSub

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »