Article: Getting the most out of ProZ.com: A guide for translators and interpreters
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Feb 10, 2006

This topic is for discussion of the ProZ.com translation article "Getting the most out of ProZ.com: A guide for translators and interpreters".

Jason Ma
Jason Ma  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 01:53
English to Chinese
+ ...
Thanks Feb 19, 2007

This article solved a lot of puzzles in my mind.
Thanks.

Elizabeth Hill Barsanti (X)
Elizabeth Hill Barsanti (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:53
Italian to English
Getting the most out of Proz.com May 12, 2007

A very practical, down-to-earth, well-laid-out article.

chris andrei
chris andrei
Local time: 13:53
English to Romanian
+ ...
Well said Oct 25, 2007

Lots of useful information skimmed from all ProZ webpages. Especially useful for those still pondering whether to join ProZ or not.

Thanks

Jorge Ruiz de Mena

Magellan Kamelan
Magellan Kamelan  Identity Verified
English
+ ...
Good Article Dec 11, 2013

Personally, I was a little bit disappointed by my membership on proz. I have never been contacted by any client and thought it was useless. Maybe being a translator based in Africa is not what clients are looking for but, after this article, I will try to be more optimistic.

Jorge Ruiz de Mena
Jorge Ruiz de Mena
Spain
English to Spanish
Very complete article. Dec 9, 2020

I have found very useful to read this article. It seems to be quite complete and I will use as a guide to follow the steps needed to get the most out of Proz.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Article: Getting the most out of ProZ.com: A guide for translators and interpreters

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »