WFPro[5] undocking & re-docking of gloss.
Thread poster: James Muir
James Muir
James Muir  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 21:29
Chinese to English
Jan 2, 2021

I don't think this is possible currently.

Can we, in 2021 plz, have the ability to move the terminology/glossary (like the preview pane) -- I should like it up the right side of the screen, and detachable, so that my eyes can glance across (closest to target lang.) and check as I go.

I think TM's are okay where they are at the bottom, but if they are also detachable, then who knows, maybe that would turn out even better-er too?

That's it.

Welc
... See more
I don't think this is possible currently.

Can we, in 2021 plz, have the ability to move the terminology/glossary (like the preview pane) -- I should like it up the right side of the screen, and detachable, so that my eyes can glance across (closest to target lang.) and check as I go.

I think TM's are okay where they are at the bottom, but if they are also detachable, then who knows, maybe that would turn out even better-er too?

That's it.

Welcome to 2021 all and Happy New Year.
Collapse

John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:29
Member (2006)
French to English
Feedback report Jan 4, 2021

Thank for your feedback James,

Can you please submit a feedback report by clicking on the WF icon? These reports go straight to the developers. They don't monitor forums like these.

Kind regards,
John

James Muir
James Muir  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 21:29
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Done Jan 4, 2021

Okeez, will do.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFPro[5] undocking & re-docking of gloss.

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »