Silvia Markovič
Slovakia
Local time: 10:46
Member (2020)
English to Slovak
+ ...
Nov 29, 2022

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding work wirh memoq. I have a big project from client on memoq. It will last several weeks and therefore I won’t be always only home and would like to translate on 2 PCs. Is it possible to somehow share to project on two PCs? I have a licence password from the client, not my own licence.

Another question. Is it possible to transfer desktop memoq project to the memoq web version? I have used web version of memoq several times whe
... See more
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding work wirh memoq. I have a big project from client on memoq. It will last several weeks and therefore I won’t be always only home and would like to translate on 2 PCs. Is it possible to somehow share to project on two PCs? I have a licence password from the client, not my own licence.

Another question. Is it possible to transfer desktop memoq project to the memoq web version? I have used web version of memoq several times when I got the direct link from the client but when I tried to login there for another projects, the login didn’t work. It would also help if I had the project on the online version and could use it on any PC.

Do you have any solution for me?

Thank you in advance for answers.
Collapse

Adieu
Adieu  Identity Verified
Ukrainian to English
+ ...
Should be possible, try it Dec 9, 2022

AFAIK desktop licenses from clients automatically sync your progress to their server.

As long as they let you access it from a second device, which normally they should, it will all be synced already unless you set it to work offline.

If I recall correctly, you might need to be logged into the same MemoQ demo version account on both devices for this to work.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Memoq on 2 PCs or web version

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »