Thread poster: PPaola
PPaola
PPaola
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:02
English to Italian
Mar 12

Hi all,
I have decided to become a freelance translator and am coming to grips with Trados.
Having followed the tutorials, I have a rough idea of how to use it, but I have some questions. Is there anyone out there who is willing to provide ad-hoc training or answer some questions on Teams, for instance by sharing my screen?
Thanks in advance to all those who can help.

Paola

[Edited at 2024-03-13 10:56 GMT]

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Empty post
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Reply to hidden post

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Learning to use Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »