Thread poster: _floriana_
_floriana_
_floriana_  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:21
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 27, 2011

I am looking for the translation of the Arabian Nights in Bengali: I am willing to order it from an Internet bookshop even if it would be easier to download it as a PDF or ebook. The problem is that I don't read Bengali, and the people who asked me to look for the book cannot use the Internet. Can anybody help me trace the book?
Thanks a lot for any help!
f

Pinaki Talukdar
Pinaki Talukdar  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 02:51
English to Bengali
+ ...
Arabian Nights in Bengali Jun 30, 2011

I have one copy of Arabian nights in bengali scanned into my computer. But the translation of this book is strictly for ADULTS as the whole book was written keeping the adults in mind. This translation is quite good than a lot of translations available. The file is about 85MB, so I cannot send you via email.

However the best bengali adaptation/translation of Arabian nights was done by Lila Majumdar, unfortunately that book is now out of print.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

One Thousand and One Nights in Bengali

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »