Glossary management
Thread poster: Kimmy
Kimmy
Kimmy
Local time: 21:20
Italian to English
+ ...
Jul 10, 2002

I have entered some legal terms into my glossary (Italian - English) but if I want to seacrh a term in English and get the Italian equivalent , do I have to enter all the terms twice in English - Italian also????

I would have thought that a search would have automatically done a cross check!!!

Carla Zwanenberg
Carla Zwanenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 13:20
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
The trick is to search for an English term Jul 10, 2002

while entering Italian as the source language and English as the target language. By doing this you will be searching in your existing Italian>English glossary in stead of in an English>Italian glossary which is not available.

Groeten,

Carla

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Glossary management

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »