Off topic: How do you say "We create, therefore we live" in your language(s)?
Thread poster: Hayley Wakenshaw
Hayley Wakenshaw
Hayley Wakenshaw  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:43
Member (2018)
Dutch to English
Aug 2, 2021

And would you be prepared to record a video of yourself saying it?

My very dear friend Sarah takes part in an international scavenger hunt (gish.com) every year, raising tonnes of money for charity in the process. Part of the fun is getting friends and relatives to help with the sometimes bonkers tasks.

This year, one of the tasks is to upload videos of people saying "We create, therefore we live" in as many languages as possible other than English. I'll be doing
... See more
And would you be prepared to record a video of yourself saying it?

My very dear friend Sarah takes part in an international scavenger hunt (gish.com) every year, raising tonnes of money for charity in the process. Part of the fun is getting friends and relatives to help with the sometimes bonkers tasks.

This year, one of the tasks is to upload videos of people saying "We create, therefore we live" in as many languages as possible other than English. I'll be doing one for Dutch.

Would any of you be prepared to make a quick video or audio of yourself saying this phrase in your target language and sending it to Sarah? You can send your files to [email protected]. Obviously, let Sarah know what language you're speaking!

[Edited at 2021-08-03 08:04 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do you say "We create, therefore we live" in your language(s)?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »