Téma indítója: ProZ.com Staff
LuciaC
LuciaC
Egyesült Királyság
Local time: 20:50
angol - olasz
+ ...
Learning the cello Apr 4, 2009

and music theory. I am only around grade 5, so I have a long way to go, but there's no hurry and it is a long term project anyway. Next goal: singing in a choir, when my children are a bit older and I have more freedom to go out.

Penelope Ausejo
Penelope Ausejo  Identity Verified
Spanyolország
Local time: 21:50
angol - spanyol
+ ...
Partying! Apr 4, 2009

Definitely partying.
Spending time with my kids (3) and my husband.
Spending time with my friends doing whatever.
Spending time with my family (parents, cousins, uncles, aunts, etc.)
Skiing.
Traveling.
Reading.
Internet.

lexical
lexical  Identity Verified
Spanyolország
portugál - angol
what on earth is "sporting"? Apr 5, 2009

Sporting a red rose in your buttonhole? Sporting a jaunty Panama hat?

If we must have these Quick Polls, could we have an accompanying English translation please?

Rebecca Garber
Rebecca Garber  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:50
Tag (2005 óta)
német - angol
+ ...
Theatrical combat Apr 5, 2009

Sword fighting, quarterstaff bouts, stunt work. If you see it in the movies, we do it/teach it.
Falling off scaffolding is best.
Reading and knitting, for when I need something less active.

Marta Brambilla
Marta Brambilla  Identity Verified
Svájc
Tag (2007 óta)
német - olasz
+ ...
A mixture of the above and ... Apr 6, 2009

I'm also learning to play piano, I love travelling, riding motorbikes - even if at the moment I do not have one and I collect travel books and bookmarks ....

have fun
Marta

Alma de Kok
Alma de Kok  Identity Verified
Hollandia
Tag (2006 óta)
lengyel - holland
+ ...
Cross-stitching! Apr 6, 2009

C. Mouton wrote:

Sleeping is definitely a good hobby... but mine are my cat Fluffy and cross-stitching (see photos on http://picasaweb.google.fr/Cilou1967).

I looooove cross-stitching too, it's so relaxing. You seem to do it a lot (nice pictures especially the Margaret Sherry Cats).
Love reading too. And Nordic walking in the woods near my house. Although lately I have so much work... no time for hobbies... not even sleeping.

Alma

Angela Dickson (X)
Angela Dickson (X)  Identity Verified
Egyesült Királyság
Local time: 20:50
francia - angol
+ ...
Music Apr 6, 2009

Making music is a serious hobby for me and always has been. It takes up most of my spare time and I occasionally am paid for it. I play in several orchestras and try to fit in as much chamber music as I can. I also practice on my own (sometimes) and have lessons when I can. Recently I joined a choir which is a lot of fun.

Things I do, but do not consider to be hobbies as such: listening to music, reading, walking, watching films.

Monique Laville
Monique Laville  Identity Verified
Olaszország
olasz - francia
+ ...
A mix Apr 6, 2009

althoug a husband, two kids, 23 and 21 but still kids for an italian point of view, a dog, two cats, house and garden leave me few time to relax, I love reading (at night!), having long walks with my dog, writing, knitting, sewing, beadworking. But the hobbies I find relaxing over all are drawing and embroidering.

Samira Khalid
Samira Khalid
Local time: 23:50
angol - urdu
+ ...
I like to... Apr 8, 2009

...I like to read, write(these days mostly in my blog), listen to music, spend time with my family, cook different foods, play board games.

And many more things like shopping, going out, picnics, going to the beach etc. etc.

[Edited at 2009-04-08 16:06 GMT]

A témához tartozó oldalak:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

A fórum moderátora(i)
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: My hobbies include:

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »