I'm an industry newcomer. I'm extremely commited and I'm looking for a mentor to grow with.
Thread poster: Victor Torres
Victor Torres
Victor Torres
Mexico
Local time: 01:09
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 1, 2021

Hi,

My name is Victor H. Torres, I'm a Mexican Native Spanish speaking individual with medical interpreting and translation experience.

I've also done lots of work as a freelancing digital marketer over the last 6 years.

I've made the decision to be part of the translation industry and I'm currently looking for a mentor who can help me develop myself professionally.

I offer my loyalty, friendship and partnership and if there is anything I can
... See more
Hi,

My name is Victor H. Torres, I'm a Mexican Native Spanish speaking individual with medical interpreting and translation experience.

I've also done lots of work as a freelancing digital marketer over the last 6 years.

I've made the decision to be part of the translation industry and I'm currently looking for a mentor who can help me develop myself professionally.

I offer my loyalty, friendship and partnership and if there is anything I can bring to the table, I will bring that as well.

Kindly let me know if you are interested in talking to me.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Thanks!

Victor H. Torres
[email protected]
Skype ID: live:.cid.2b6ec71d166bfb33

[Edited at 2021-06-01 20:03 GMT]
Collapse

Nawal Kramer
Nawal Kramer
United States
Spanish to English

Moderator of this forum
Good luck! Jun 1, 2021

Hello Victor!

I'm the Moderator of this forum, and I wanted to wish you the best. Also, I wanted to suggest that you join and post this request on Facebook translator groups, like the ProZ Facebook group and on LinkedIn. They tend to have a lot more traffic and posts, which should increase your chances of finding the right person to mentor you. Feel free to reach out to me here or at [email protected].

Andrej Fric
Victor Torres

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I'm an industry newcomer. I'm extremely commited and I'm looking for a mentor to grow with.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »