Where else to advertise about webinar on ATA exam preparation (Eng>Spa)
Thread poster: Arturo Delgado
Arturo Delgado
Arturo Delgado  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:39
English to Spanish
Sep 21, 2021

I have placed an ad in The Gotham Translator, the publication of the New York Circle of Translators, about a webinar entitled "The ATA Certification Exam, Error by Error."(English>Spanish). Apparently, it did not get a lot of attention. Do you know where else I could advertise or how I could advertise more efficiently? The ATA Chronicle is too expensive.
The ATA will offer the exam during its annual conference in October. I thought an online class like this one would attract more peopl
... See more
I have placed an ad in The Gotham Translator, the publication of the New York Circle of Translators, about a webinar entitled "The ATA Certification Exam, Error by Error."(English>Spanish). Apparently, it did not get a lot of attention. Do you know where else I could advertise or how I could advertise more efficiently? The ATA Chronicle is too expensive.
The ATA will offer the exam during its annual conference in October. I thought an online class like this one would attract more people who are trying to prepare for the exam.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Collapse

Nicolás Zabala

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where else to advertise about webinar on ATA exam preparation (Eng>Spa)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »