Thread poster: Mark Fessenden
Mark Fessenden
Mark Fessenden
Mexico
Local time: 07:51
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 4, 2021

Right now, at ProZ.com/TV it seems as only part of the session I already viewed is available. I am really interested in watching:

"Feedback 101"
Presented by
ProZ.com profile photo Bettina Röhricht
As freelance translators, we often work in isolation and receive very little feedback on our work - and if we do, it's usually when a client has a complaint. If you struggle with a lack of feedback, find dealing with feedback hard, or are unsure about how to give feedb
... See more
Right now, at ProZ.com/TV it seems as only part of the session I already viewed is available. I am really interested in watching:

"Feedback 101"
Presented by
ProZ.com profile photo Bettina Röhricht
As freelance translators, we often work in isolation and receive very little feedback on our work - and if we do, it's usually when a client has a complaint. If you struggle with a lack of feedback, find dealing with feedback hard, or are unsure about how to give feedback, this session is for you.
Collapse

Dalia Nour

Rocío Tempone
Rocío Tempone  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
Recordings available Oct 5, 2021

Hi Mark!

All sessions, including Bettina's, are available to watch at https://www.proz.com/tv/itd2021 . Everyone will have unlimited access to the recordings for the first 2 weeks after the event airs. After that time, they will be available to ProZ.com Plus subscribers and business members only.

To watch the recordings, click on the "Event Posts" icon on the player, which should
... See more
Hi Mark!

All sessions, including Bettina's, are available to watch at https://www.proz.com/tv/itd2021 . Everyone will have unlimited access to the recordings for the first 2 weeks after the event airs. After that time, they will be available to ProZ.com Plus subscribers and business members only.

To watch the recordings, click on the "Event Posts" icon on the player, which should display all sessions as shown below (you may need to scroll down the list to find the sessions you want):

If you have any issues with any of the recordings, please let me know.

Have a lovely day!
Collapse

Mark Fessenden
Mark Fessenden
Mexico
Local time: 07:51
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Rocio! Oct 6, 2021

Thanks a lot!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Will entire ITD 2021 be available?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »