Thread poster: Kelly Henley
Kelly Henley
Kelly Henley  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jan 24, 2022

Hello. I am in the process of choosing between the virtual CITI through University of Arizona and the Court Interpreter training program via SCSI. If you have attended either, how was your experience? U of A has the advantage in my mind because it's only 6 weeks, but the course descriptions from SCSI are more detailed. If you attended the virtual CITI through University of Arizona, do you feel it prepared you well for working in the courts? I appreciate the thoughts of the community.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

University of Arizona virtual CITI vs. SCSI Court Interpreting

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »