Thread poster: Virginia Castellano
Virginia Castellano
Virginia Castellano  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:43
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 28, 2012

Hi! My name is Virginia Castel and I'm updating my portfolio in ProZ with some technical translations. I have tones of superscripts and I do not manage to get them shown in the portfolio. I tried already the html tag . Anyone knows how to do it? Or might be that ProZ does not have all these tags working on the portfolio?
Many thanks to all,

Virginia.

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Please provide copy of sample(s) Mar 5, 2012

Hello Virgina,

Would you mind providing me with a copy of the sample translations you are trying to enter into your profile Portfolio? This will help me to look into this further. Cou can simply submit them through the support center, http://www.proz.com/support

Thanks!

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Entering superscripts into profile portfolio

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »