Unable to view source texts other than English (using Opera)
Thread poster: Agnieszka Zmuda
Agnieszka Zmuda
Agnieszka Zmuda  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:23
English to Polish
May 20, 2008

I was trying to have a look at texts in some of the languages other than English. However, when I click "Spanish" (my language of interest), I can only vaguely see the text for about 2 seconds and then the page bounces back to the one containing the text in English. The same happens when I click "French" (my working language) or "German" (that I don't speak at all but just wanted to check if the situation is the same).

Is it only me who has this problem? Several days ago I could loo
... See more
I was trying to have a look at texts in some of the languages other than English. However, when I click "Spanish" (my language of interest), I can only vaguely see the text for about 2 seconds and then the page bounces back to the one containing the text in English. The same happens when I click "French" (my working language) or "German" (that I don't speak at all but just wanted to check if the situation is the same).

Is it only me who has this problem? Several days ago I could look through whichever text I chose...

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-05-20 21:26]
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit s support ticket May 20, 2008

Dear azalia,

Thanks for your interest in the contests.

What you are experiencing should not be happening. Could you please submit a support ticket reporting this problem?

Thanks

Best regards,
Romina

Agnieszka Zmuda
Agnieszka Zmuda  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:23
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Romina May 20, 2008

I have submitted a support ticket a while ago. Before doing that I checked the current situation. Unfortunately, I can see the problem persists. I hope you can help.

Thank you,
Agnieszka

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to view source texts other than English (using Opera)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »