Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
did you know Pablo Grosschmid? conocias a Pablo?
Thread poster: Pablo Grosschmid
Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 22:36
English to Hungarian
+ ...
My heartfelt condolences Jan 18, 2012

I had the chance and pleasure to meet Pablo at the Budapest ProZ conference, and to chat for about half an hour with him in Hungarian, which was not his native language but nobody could tell. His vision was that of a passionate and extremely knowledgeable professional. I will deeply miss him.

Attila

jacana54 (X)
jacana54 (X)  Identity Verified
Uruguay
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mi sentido pésame (aunque un poco tardía) Feb 21, 2012

Estimada Cati:

Me acabo de enterar de esta triste noticia. Admiraba mucho a tu padre, por sus conocimientos y su caballerosidad. Lo siento mucho.

Un abrazo.

Lucía

Laura Bissio CT
Laura Bissio CT  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 17:36
English to Spanish
+ ...
mis condolencias Feb 21, 2012

Cati: recién hoy me entero de esta triste noticia. Gracias por avisar aquí en Proz. Conocí a tu padre solo a través de este portal, pero fue suficiente para saber que era una persona generosa y gentil, dispuesta a compartir sus grandes conocimientos.

Un abrazo desde Montevideo, Uruguay.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

did you know Pablo Grosschmid? conocias a Pablo?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »