论题张贴者: Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
英国
Local time: 13:11
Russian俄语译成English英语
+ ...
Mar 22, 2003

Never used. Not needed. No idea how much it cost or what it\'s worth. If you can make use of it, make me an offer.

Vladimir Dubisskiy
Vladimir Dubisskiy
美国
Local time: 07:11
正式会员 (自2001)
English英语译成Russian俄语
+ ...
$10? Mar 23, 2003

usd

David Knowles
David Knowles  Identity Verified
正式会员 (自2002)
Russian俄语译成English英语
+ ...
Thirty pounds is the price new Mar 23, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-03-22 07:25, The Tautologist wrote:

Never used. Not needed. No idea how much it cost or what it\'s worth. If you can make use of it, make me an offer.

I use mine all the time!

Libero_Lang_Lab
英国
Russian俄语译成English英语
+ ...
主题发起人
Is it more useful than multitran, David? Mar 23, 2003

I\'ve never bothered to instal it simply because I rely on good old fashioned paper dictionaries, and prop them up with multitran.

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
英国
Russian俄语译成English英语
+ ...
纪念
Propping properties Mar 24, 2003

Good old fashioned paper dictionaries are better than multitran for propping things up (wobbly desks, for example).

Libero_Lang_Lab
英国
Russian俄语译成English英语
+ ...
主题发起人
wobbly desks vs floppy disks Mar 24, 2003

Luddites of the world unite. I decided that I clearly belong in another age when I tried to understand a thread posted elsewhere on the relative merits of s-todgers and dongle drivers.

[ This Message was edited by: The Tautologist on 2003-03-24 01:27]

David Knowles
David Knowles  Identity Verified
正式会员 (自2002)
Russian俄语译成English英语
+ ...
It's the same as the paper ORD Mar 24, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-03-23 22:27, The Tautologist wrote:

I\'ve never bothered to instal it simply because I rely on good old fashioned paper dictionaries, and prop them up with multitran.

If you like thumbing through the old two-volume or the new single volume Oxford, don\'t bother, but if you like an online dictionary, then use it. I\'ve got Dal and Ozhegov online, as well as the full OED, so I\'m ... See more
Quote:

On 2003-03-23 22:27, The Tautologist wrote:

If you like thumbing through the old two-volume or the new single volume Oxford, don\'t bother, but if you like an online dictionary, then use it. I\'ve got Dal and Ozhegov online, as well as the full OED, so I\'m a bit of an online junky! Also useful if you want a dictionary on a laptop. ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

本论坛的版主
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

For Sale: CD-Rom Oxford Russian-English dictionary

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »