Why don't I get 100% match for a segment that is found by Concordance as 100% match in Studio 2021?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 16:35
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Oct 17, 2021

I translated this segment, quite short, a few days ago, so I remember it. But when I have the cursor in that segment in the editor, it says "No matches found or no lookup performed.". However, I get other hits from my five TMs (checkboxes marked in three of the columns for four of them, and checkboxes marked in four columns for one of them, which I update with my translations), for instance one CM hit from 13th October together with fuzzy matches hits. And one 100% match hit from 13th October.... See more
I translated this segment, quite short, a few days ago, so I remember it. But when I have the cursor in that segment in the editor, it says "No matches found or no lookup performed.". However, I get other hits from my five TMs (checkboxes marked in three of the columns for four of them, and checkboxes marked in four columns for one of them, which I update with my translations), for instance one CM hit from 13th October together with fuzzy matches hits. And one 100% match hit from 13th October.

So I can't be certain to what extent this issue is prevalent; are there a lot of matches that Studio don't find, or only a few?
Collapse

Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 16:35
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Match now for the segment after a meal break Oct 17, 2021

Now after my meal break this 100% match segment that wasn't propagated by Studio before my meal break turns up as a 100% match segment. But, it's not the 100% match segment from 13 October but from the confirmation to TM that I did about two hours ago.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why don't I get 100% match for a segment that is found by Concordance as 100% match in Studio 2021?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »