Trados 2021: AnyTM stopped working
Thread poster: Naomi I
Naomi I
Naomi I
Japan
Apr 29, 2022

Hi everyone,

I am using Trados Studio 2021 SR2.

When I go to Project Settings->Translation Memory and Automated Translation to select AnyTM: Any-file based TM, Project Settings window shows that I have selected the TM to be used, but no anytmreverse file is generated in the same folder and TM data that should be available as it is supposed to help me work in the reverse language direction is no longer available. AnyTM suddenly stopped working. I posted this problem on t
... See more
Hi everyone,

I am using Trados Studio 2021 SR2.

When I go to Project Settings->Translation Memory and Automated Translation to select AnyTM: Any-file based TM, Project Settings window shows that I have selected the TM to be used, but no anytmreverse file is generated in the same folder and TM data that should be available as it is supposed to help me work in the reverse language direction is no longer available. AnyTM suddenly stopped working. I posted this problem on the Trados forum but got no reply. Am I missing something? Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2021: AnyTM stopped working

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »