Are there translators who are based in Austria?
Thread poster: Sara Maric
Sara Maric
Sara Maric
Austria
Local time: 15:23
Feb 15, 2022

Hi! My name is Sara and I am a research associate at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz/Austria

For our study “Digitalization and Work Organization: Narratives, Practices and Design Options“ supported by the Vienna Chamber for Workers and Employees and conducted at the Johannes Kepler University Linz we are looking for people who live in Austria, have performed location-independent internet-based work via platforms (cloudwork) and are willing to participate in a 30 minute in
... See more
Hi! My name is Sara and I am a research associate at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz/Austria

For our study “Digitalization and Work Organization: Narratives, Practices and Design Options“ supported by the Vienna Chamber for Workers and Employees and conducted at the Johannes Kepler University Linz we are looking for people who live in Austria, have performed location-independent internet-based work via platforms (cloudwork) and are willing to participate in a 30 minute interview with questions covering working conditions, work schedules and tasks.

By participating in this study you contribute to a better understanding of cloudwork in Austria and help us in creating a basis for developing fair cloudwork conditions.

In case you are interested, please send an e-mail to the following address. We will contact you: [email protected]

For further information on the research project click here:
https://www.jku.at/institut-fuer-organisation/forschung/gefoerderte-projekte/digitalisierung-und-arbeitsorganisation-narrative-praxis-und-gestaltungsoptionen/
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Are there translators who are based in Austria?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »