How to extract the docx file from Idiom
Auteur du fil: man_utd
Nov 11, 2009

i had translated a file in idiom but i can't extract the .docx file i translated to see what i did
please send me how to extract the .docx file from the Idiom project to revise it befor sending it to the customer

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-11-11 13:07 GMT]

Endre Both
Endre Both  Identity Verified
Allemagne
Local time: 09:55
anglais vers allemand
Import to Idiom Worldserver and click on the asset Nov 11, 2009

If you click on an asset in the project's asset list in the WorldServer browser interface (not in Desktop Workbench!!!), you should get the choice of displaying (or downloading) either the source or the target file in its native format.

However, to be able to display the target file, you need to import your translation to Worldserver first.

I hope this helps, unfortunately I cannot provide more precise instructions as I have no access to Idiom right now.

En
... See more
If you click on an asset in the project's asset list in the WorldServer browser interface (not in Desktop Workbench!!!), you should get the choice of displaying (or downloading) either the source or the target file in its native format.

However, to be able to display the target file, you need to import your translation to Worldserver first.

I hope this helps, unfortunately I cannot provide more precise instructions as I have no access to Idiom right now.

Endre
Collapse

man_utd
man_utd
AUTEUR DU FIL
How to extract the docx file from Idiom Nov 11, 2009

i'm sorry
whta do you mean by "WorldServer browser interface" is it another to
atool? or what...

Endre Both
Endre Both  Identity Verified
Allemagne
Local time: 09:55
anglais vers allemand
You access the WorldServer over Internet Nov 11, 2009

You can access the WorldServer over a specific URL over the Internet. After authenticating, you can access your projects, download and upload files etc.

If you usually get and submit your project files (.xlz) by email and do not have direct access to WorldServer (if you had, you would probably know what it is), you need the client to export the translation for you.

Endre

man_utd
man_utd
AUTEUR DU FIL
thank you Nov 11, 2009

thank you very much

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to extract the docx file from Idiom

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »