How can I keep track of my progress in TransStudio Online (TransPerfect)?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 12:46
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jan 11

I'm doing a reviewing job and use TransStudio Online (TransPerfect) for the first time. The issue is that I can't find any way of keeping track of my progress. As there are many small files, I need to chain a lot of these small files together, and the segment numbering starts over again from 1 for each new chained file in a batch of chained files.

One way would be if I can select all segments at once, then change status from Translated to Needs translation. Then I would be able to s
... See more
I'm doing a reviewing job and use TransStudio Online (TransPerfect) for the first time. The issue is that I can't find any way of keeping track of my progress. As there are many small files, I need to chain a lot of these small files together, and the segment numbering starts over again from 1 for each new chained file in a batch of chained files.

One way would be if I can select all segments at once, then change status from Translated to Needs translation. Then I would be able to see furthest down in the window for instance "0/472", which means 0 segments have been confirmed of total 472 segments. As I review segment by segment, I then would change status to "Translated" and would then be able to keep track of my progress. But it seems there is no way of selecting all segments at once.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I keep track of my progress in TransStudio Online (TransPerfect)?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »