OE is removing all the attachments to mail- urgent!
投稿者: Diana Marfogel
Diana Marfogel
Diana Marfogel  Identity Verified
イスラエル
Local time: 09:01
ヘブライ語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Mar 30, 2003

Hi everybody,

I have this urgent problem:

I changed PC\'s temporarely, and every time I get an email with an attachment, I can\'t open the latter and I get a \"OE removed access to the attachment...\"

What do I do now?

Thanks a lot,

Diana

Guy Bray
Guy Bray  Identity Verified
米国
Local time: 23:01
フランス語 から 英語
Options... Mar 30, 2003

Try going to Tools/Options/Security/Virus Protection, and see whether the \"Do not allow attachments...\" box is checked.

Good luck!

Diana Marfogel
Diana Marfogel  Identity Verified
イスラエル
Local time: 09:01
ヘブライ語 から スペイン語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
A million thanks! Mar 30, 2003

Dear Guy,

I am so grateful! I thought I had searched everywhere, but I probably missed it.

I can´t imagine my professional life without this site and all the great people related to it.

Thank you, again.

Diana

Guy Bray
Guy Bray  Identity Verified
米国
Local time: 23:01
フランス語 から 英語
You're welcome! Mar 31, 2003

But actually, I think I learned that myself from a previous answer on this site.

LJC (X)
LJC (X)
フランス
Local time: 08:01
フランス語 から 英語
+ ...
I had the same problem... Mar 31, 2003

...a few days ago with my new computer (see thread \'teething problems: Outlook Express 6\') The wonderful people here on ProZ helped me out in no time.

Meanwhile, I got over the problem temporarily by asking the clients to re-send the attachments. I opened them directly from the server\'s site, and then saved them on my computer.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]
Prachya Mruetusatorn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

OE is removing all the attachments to mail- urgent!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »