Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Poll: Do you have cat and/or dog and/or other pet(s)
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 23:17
English to Russian
Lol Jul 25, 2021

Robert Rietvelt wrote:
For your information, I joined Proz. for translation related issues, not to find out that you have two cats, and used to have dogs, cats, fish, birds. Good for you, but who cares!
There are hundreds or even thousands of translation related topics but you chose the one created 15 years before your comment to be the bane of your existence.

expressisverbis

Robert Rietvelt
Robert Rietvelt  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:17
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Oh no, not again! Jul 26, 2021

Stepan Konev wrote:

Robert Rietvelt wrote:
For your information, I joined Proz. for translation related issues, not to find out that you have two cats, and used to have dogs, cats, fish, birds. Good for you, but who cares!
There are hundreds or even thousands of translation related topics but you chose the one created 15 years before your comment to be the bane of your existence.

So you have a cat. Good for you. Great info. You made my day!

[Edited at 2021-07-26 10:53 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you have cat and/or dog and/or other pet(s)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »