I don't find my Trados Account as I found it previously.
Thread poster: Md Abu Alam
Md Abu Alam
Md Abu Alam  Identity Verified
Bangladesh
Local time: 18:31
Member (2009)
English to Bengali
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Jun 13, 2022

I purchased SDL Trados Studio Freelance Plus 2014 and the upgraded the same gradually to 2019 version. I installed this in two laptops, as its a "Plus" version. I didn't login my Trados Account for the last 2-3 years (a period within the range). Now I want to install it in a new laptop, as an old laptop isn't working. For this I need to login my Trados Account to have the "product key" and use support service to inactivate the product in the older laptop that's not working. When I try to login m... See more
I purchased SDL Trados Studio Freelance Plus 2014 and the upgraded the same gradually to 2019 version. I installed this in two laptops, as its a "Plus" version. I didn't login my Trados Account for the last 2-3 years (a period within the range). Now I want to install it in a new laptop, as an old laptop isn't working. For this I need to login my Trados Account to have the "product key" and use support service to inactivate the product in the older laptop that's not working. When I try to login my Trados Account by clicking the link (that I previously used), it provides me with an error message (screenshot attached). What should I do now?Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:31
English to Russian
Maintenance Jun 13, 2022

They are working on some problem with their server. It was just sort of bad luck for you to login exactly when they are down for maintenance.

Md Abu Alam

Md Abu Alam
Md Abu Alam  Identity Verified
Bangladesh
Local time: 18:31
Member (2009)
English to Bengali
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
Thanks Jun 13, 2022

Thank you very much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I don't find my Trados Account as I found it previously.

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »