Thread poster: stella rigoldi
stella rigoldi
stella rigoldi
Local time: 20:57
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 26, 2011

Hi everybody,
I am a master student in Audiovisual Translation, i'm currently working on a legal terminology assignment involving film contracts. In order to qualify the translation of english legal terms into italian i need to find some parrallel texts i.e. samples of italian Media Contracts in particular contracts between Screenwriters and Producers. Does anybody know where i can find such contracts on the web? Or can someone point me to a library/archive in London where i can dig them o
... See more
Hi everybody,
I am a master student in Audiovisual Translation, i'm currently working on a legal terminology assignment involving film contracts. In order to qualify the translation of english legal terms into italian i need to find some parrallel texts i.e. samples of italian Media Contracts in particular contracts between Screenwriters and Producers. Does anybody know where i can find such contracts on the web? Or can someone point me to a library/archive in London where i can dig them out? Also do you know where I can get hold of a reliable English/Italian Legal Dictionary, Glossary? I can't afford to buy the books just for an assignment I need a library where i can find such material, would the british library stock italian law books?

Thanks for your help! kind regards
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian Media Law/ Contracts

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »