Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Medical/Pharma Translations from German into English
Gepos: Jan 14, 2021 16:54 GMT(GMT: Jan 14, 2021 16:54)
Job type: Potensiële werksgeleentheid
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing
Tale: uit Duits in Engels
Hi everybody and Happy New Year!
For FREELANCERS only:
We need to create a team of 2 linguists for one of our new medical accounts from German into English.
- NATIVE in English (mandatory - we can ONLY work with native English speakers);
- extensive experience dealing with medical/pharmaceutical files
- based in USA or similar time zones as it will make the communication easier and we need to place projects right away
- professional and reliable
- most of the work MUST be done in XTM (we will provide a username and passwords) - please let us know if you have experience working in XTM
- work in Trados as well (sometimes we get xliff files for this account as well)
- the linguists will need to answer to any follow-up questions and correct any errors once we send over the QA report (if there are any real errors)
We have other accounts we might need help with as well.
We will send you a test (paid test).
If interested, please let us know your BEST rate per new word and send us your updated CV ASAP.
Looking forward to hearing back form you.
Poster country: Verenigde State
Diensverskaffer-tekening (gespesifiseer deur werksgeleentheidplaser):
Lidmaatskap: Nielede kan ná 12 uur kwoteer Onderwerp: Medies: Farmaseutika Kwotasiespertyd: Jan 23, 2021 05:00 GMT
Aangaande die uitkontrakteerder:
This job was posted by a ProZ.com Business Plus member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
SDL Trados Studio 2021 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2021 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.