Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
We have received a potential bulk translation project for EN>MR (eCommerce related content), which is to be done using an online CAT tool (we will provide login credentials). Would you be available for the same?
If you are available and interested in the same, kindly let us know the below details:
1. Have you worked on any CAT tools before?
2. What is your daily translation output?
3. Will you be available Part Time / Full Time for this project?
4. What will be your rate per word for this bulk project?
5. Do you provide any TM discounts as per the industry standards?
6. Do you have experience in Machine Translation Post Editing?
7. Do you use Google Hangout or Skype or WhatsApp for faster communication?
8. Please send us your updated CV.
Awaiting your quick response!
Feel free to contact us in case of any query!
Budget and payment details:
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
Payment terms: 30 dae van die faktuurdatum. Poster country: Indië
Diensverskaffer-tekening (gespesifiseer deur werksgeleentheidplaser):
Lidmaatskap: Nielede kan ná 12 uur kwoteer Voorkeur-moedertaal: Doeltaal(e) Onderwerp: IT (inligtingstegnologie) Voorkeur-kwoteerderligging: Indië Kwotasiespertyd: Jan 29, 2021 05:00 GMT Leweringspertyd: Feb 28, 2021 05:00 GMT Bykomende vereistes: CAT Tools
Aangaande die uitkontrakteerder:
This job was posted by a ProZ.com Business Plus member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.